Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sanjeev Gupta <su...@sanjeevg.com> on 2012/05/25 07:43:42 UTC

How to display currency as INR instead of Rs.

Does anyone know what changes I should make to ensure that my product prices
show up with the prefix *INR* instead of *Rs.*.

-----
Rgds
Sanjeev
www.sanjeevg.com
@sanjeevgcom

Re: How to display currency as INR instead of Rs.

Posted by Sanjeev Gupta <su...@sanjeevg.com>.
Thanks Divesh, I'll explore ICU4J.

-----

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sanjeev,

OFBiz uses ICU4J library for currency formatting. You find more in
goggle about using ICU4J and customizing it so that you can achieve what
you want.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.