Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2002/12/20 10:17:12 UTC

Fw: OT - Santa uses PERL

OT - Santa uses PERLThis came yesterday on the httpd-users list, and I haven't seen it on the mod_perl list yet (apologies if I just happened to not notice it).  I thought that people might enjoy it.  I'm sure one or two of you will want to flame me for it so I'd ask those people to do it off-list to avoid *really* unnecessary traffic :-)
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/hohoho.html

Happy Holidays to all,

  Issac

Re: Fw: OT - Santa uses PERL

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Robert Landrum wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:35:18AM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
>>That sounds a lot like Perrin's story.  Didn't he save Christmas one
>>year?

I wouldn't go that far.  There were actually a lot of warehouse problems
  that led to disappointed customers, but I don't dwell on that because
that wasn't my area.

> Perhaps Perrin is an elf. :)

I'll be an elf if I can jump up onto a horse like Legolas.

- Perrin

Re: Fw: OT - Santa uses PERL

Posted by Robert Landrum <rl...@aol.net>.
On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:35:18AM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
> That sounds a lot like Perrin's story.  Didn't he save Christmas one
> year?

Indeed he did... and at etoys, no less...

Perhaps Perrin is an elf. :)

Rob