Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Norman Fournier <no...@normanfournier.com> on 2010/11/04 17:01:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Not serving virtual domain with copied .conf and .db files

Hello,

I am hosting a number of virtual domains but having a problem getting them online.

Once I have a working .conf and .db file for a domain, with files located in the same directory as the next domain on my list, I copy them and edit the .conf and .db file contents for the next domain, but the host does not resolve after a graceful or restart.

I have proofed the files repeatedly and they seem correct.

I am using the Apache server that is provided on OSX Snow Leopard, but not OSX Server.

Please let me know if additional information is required from me in order to help.

Norman
---
http://www.normanfournier.com