Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/02 23:44:58 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Rename JIRA Project to "TINKERPOP"

And like lightning in the night sky, Gavin let fly a shuriken to rend the 3 from from the TINKERPOP for the sake of its version posterity.

TP3 links will be automatically redirected, but the real project jira site is now: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
thanks for handling that jeremy - i've updated links on the home page and
in the docs where we direct referenced the JIRA.  I left all the links to
specific issues as-is - they seem to redirect just fine.