Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Wayne A Christian <wa...@genesyslab.com> on 2002/08/15 16:09:38 UTC

FW: JetSpeed

We have a requirement for our product that our portal server must be application server neutral.  Can Jetspeed run on top of other application servers?  Our customers have a wide variety of application servers, including JRun, IPlanet, BEA, WebSphere,...

Wayne Christian
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Genesys Telecommunications Labs
2100 Gateway Centre Blvd.  Suite 300
Morrisville,  NC      27560
*                     Office:            (919) 466-6151
                             Fax:                    (919)
*                    EMail:             mailto:wac@genesyslab.com

Re: JetSpeed

Posted by Amin <pr...@hotmail.com>.
As long as the application server supports JSP and servlet, thre should not
be any problems/

Amin

RE: JetSpeed

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Jetspeed can run under IBM WebSphere as well. We are running it under
version 3.5.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.