Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@qosina.com> on 1996/05/09 05:38:51 UTC

cutting names

Okay, I have the latest and greatest snap shot... the log file still seems
to cut off the name of the system, every once in a while, and usually the
same system.

My NT workstation is mis-system.qosina.com, all I getin the log is 'mis'.
My PPP connection from home is awm-p.qosina.com, but all I get is 'awm'.

I'm gonna remove the cookie module, and see what happens til tommorrow
night.

I propose to hold off the release of b3 til we figure out where this problem
lies.

<Aram>

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com