Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ro...@cargill.com on 2002/11/22 13:49:11 UTC

Need help getting rid of unnecessary XML files

Hi...my application that generates PDFs from XML files works just fine,
but I am getting tons of XML files left on my server.

I would like to be able to send SAX events to the pipeline instead of
using the default "file" generator.

Can anyone point me at a good example of this please?

Thanks in advance!

Bob Hitchins

Re: Need help getting rid of unnecessary XML files

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
You have to show us, in which way you are doing it at the moment. We
create PDF dynamically too and have no XML files on the server.

Joerg