Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/11/21 02:01:15 UTC

Call to undefined function Wsis\Stubs\curl_init()

Hi Supun,
I am facing an error while trying to setup 0.15 pga with hosted Airavata
server. It's throwing this error when trying to logging in. Is this known
to you? can you please help me getting it resolved.

Thanks
Pankaj

Re: Call to undefined function Wsis\Stubs\curl_init()

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pankaj

It seems that you haven't enabled php curl extension in your host. You can
follow [1] to enable it.

[1] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6382539/call-to-undefined-function-curl-init

--