Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jonathan Gowar <jo...@whiteheat.org.uk> on 2014/03/29 01:26:59 UTC

Failing to add a host

Hi,

  I've just followed the installation guide
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/qig.html .  I've made it to the last step, "Now building your cloud... Adding host" , it takes a long time, and then fails "Something went wrong; you may go back and correct any errors: Unable to add the host".

How can I find out what this error is caused by?

Tailing setup.log http://pastebin.com/UsaHzEz2

Regards,
Jon

Re: Failing to add a host

Posted by sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com>.
Dear,

First install the KVM, you need to start virtualization in your bios also.
See the KVM setup for centos
This KVM setup link is for ubuntu
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KVM/Installation
This solved my problem when I was adding host

Regards

--
SANDEEP KHANDEKAR
Assistant Professor