Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2002/02/18 20:00:09 UTC

Re: help needed

Hi

The best place to ask these questions is in the slide user mailing list.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

If you can do it using the command line then it is a problem in the JSP.
Try to create a small test case and run it with debug enabled.
Be carefull to always use a full path, ex /slide/files/f1/a1.txt
and not f1/a1.txt

Dirk