Posted to users@camel.apache.org by samel <sa...@lmco.com> on 2013/07/15 17:53:52 UTC

Re: camel-netty and multicast

Just wondering if you made any progress on this?  I'm having a similar
problem.  I'm using Camel 2.10.4 and trying to use camel-netty to listen on
a true multicast UDP address (224.0.0.0 through 239.255.255.255).   I don't
see a bind exception but I'm unable to get an messages through either.
However, if I use non-multicast addresses such as localhost or my own IP,
things seem to work.