Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Alex Chew <al...@msn.com> on 2016/05/12 04:26:58 UTC

Need sample codes for querying data from Cassandra

Hi all,
I want to try some tests against Cassandra.  In my case I want to query data from Cassandra by using query statement like 'select user_id,fname,lname from users' .  From storm-cassandra source codes I only find a CassandraWriterBolt. Is there a similar bolt implementation like JdbcLookupBolt in storm-jdbc?  Or how can I query data from cassandra and then emit resultset?  My storm version is 2.0.0 SNAPSHOT. Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,Alex Chew