Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org> on 2011/08/31 13:59:14 UTC

Using IntelliJ IDEA IDE for clerezza scala development

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using IntelliJ IDEA for scala development and
if so, how do you work with it on clerezza projects? I know Eclipse and
Netbeans IDEs very well but IDEA is strange to me so far. I tried playing
around with it because it is said to have the best scala integration
currently. However I don't get clerezza projects to build in it and I am
also a bit confused about how to configure project meta data as it offers
two options. I admit I did not spend a lot of time with it but before trying
to figure it all out myself I though maybe I ask if anyone has already set
up this IDE to work on clerezza projects.

Daniel

Re: Using IntelliJ IDEA IDE for clerezza scala development

Posted by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net>.
On 31 Aug 2011, at 13:59, Daniel Spicar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is using IntelliJ IDEA for scala development and
> if so, how do you work with it on clerezza projects? I know Eclipse and
> Netbeans IDEs very well but IDEA is strange to me so far. I tried playing
> around with it because it is said to have the best scala integration
> currently. However I don't get clerezza projects to build in it and I am
> also a bit confused about how to configure project meta data as it offers
> two options. I admit I did not spend a lot of time with it but before trying
> to figure it all out myself I though maybe I ask if anyone has already set
> up this IDE to work on clerezza projects.

I have been using it since the beginning.

The only issue is that you have to create a directory of pointers to ontology source and binary jars and add those to your project, or else intellij won't recognise classes built from the rdf/xml .

Henry

> Daniel

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: Using IntelliJ IDEA IDE for clerezza scala development

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
I use IntelliJ and it has a Scala plugin.
Go into Preferences > Plugins > Available > type 'Scala' in the search box.
My 2 cents,
Tommaso

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi,