Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2005/09/16 09:46:14 UTC

Status on 2.0 branch

Hi!

>From what I have seen there have been some updates and patches to the 2.0 after
the first release. Is the next release scheduled and if so, when?

Jimisola

Re: Status on 2.0 branch

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/16/05, Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> wrote:

> has anyone looked at the patch I sent in to deal with time zone
> problems with xmlrpc?

A search for "henry story ws-xmlrpc-dev" on Google shows nothing. And
I do not remember
that you have sent such a patch to this list or filed a bug report in Jira.

Jochen

--
Having experienced 7 years of labour/green government, I now know the
reason, why a conservative government is good for the economy: The

Re: Status on 2.0 branch

Posted by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net>.
has anyone looked at the patch I sent in to deal with time zone
problems with xmlrpc?

Henry
http://bblfish.net/blog/

Re: Status on 2.0 branch