Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Martin Kay <ma...@betclear.com> on 2021/10/31 20:28:54 UTC

Link Question

Hi,

I am interested in having a link on your website much like others have on your site here;

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/poweredby/

If there is a cost, please could you let me know how much it is for a permanent link?

Many Thanks,
Martin Kay

Re: Link Question

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hey Martin,
I don’t think there is a cost for that, the doc doesn’t mention that either.
Let me know what you want to add and your wiki account username, I will get you edit access to the doc, so that you can add stuff there.

Unless there is some process which I am not aware of at present….

-Ayush