Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/21 09:06:13 UTC

Re: Can not get Connection from DataSource named //192.168.10.1:5432/test

Hi:

Are you tried to make a connection using JDBC outside Cocoon?

An easy application I often use is Squirrel SQL -
http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/

BTW, can you post the error you got?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Can not get Connection from DataSource named //192.168.10.1:5432/test

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
the detail error message is

Original Exception: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Cannot
get Connection from DataSource named //192.168.10.1:5432/test
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.localBegin(Connectio
nManagerImpl.java:193)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Persistenc
eBrokerImpl.java:382)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Dele
gatingPersistenceBroker.java:129)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Dele
gatingPersistenceBroker.java:129)
	at
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreConnector.begin(OjbStoreConnector.java:116)
	at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.beginInternal(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.begin(Unknown Source)
	at com.goodwill.RegistrationDAO.retrieve(Unknown Source)
	at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:230)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:1105)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:190)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:138)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call(Interprete
dFunctionImpl.java:121)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.c
allFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:719)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invoke(C
allFunctionNode.java:160)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
e(PreparableMatchNode.java:165)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
ineNode.java:162)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
linesNode.java:136)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:371)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:312)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
e.java:133)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1112)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
	at
FilterChain.java:284)
	at
ain.java:204)
	at
va:257)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:151)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:564)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContext
Valve.java:245)
	at
va:199)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:151)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:564)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:195
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:151)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:164
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:149)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:564)
	at
:156)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:151)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:564)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:972)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:206)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:828)
	at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:700)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:584)
	at
a:683)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Cannot get
Connection from DataSource named //192.168.10.1:5432/test
	at
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.components.ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource.lookupCon
nection(ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource.java:119)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.getConnection(Connec
tionManagerImpl.java:144)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.localBegin(Connectio
nManagerImpl.java:186)
	... 64 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:532)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnectionFactory.newInstance(Jdb
cConnectionFactory.java:185)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(ResourceLi
mitingPool.java:672)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(V
alidatedResourceLimitingPool.java:178)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ResourceLimitingJdbcConnectionPool.ne
wPoolable(ResourceLimitingJdbcConnectionPool.java:123)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.get(ResourceLimitingPo
ol.java:402)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.get(Validated
ResourceLimitingPool.java:130)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.getCon
nection(ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.java:222)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.components.ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource.lookupCon
nection(ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource.java:115)
	... 66 more

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
the same pls see

"file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js", line
8: uncaught JavaScript exception: at registration
(file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js, Line
8): org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Cannot get Connection
from DataSource named postgres://127.0.0.1:5432/test

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js", line
8: uncaught JavaScript exception: at registration
(file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js, Line
8): org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Cannot get Connection
from DataSource named postgres://127.0.0.1:5432/test

best regards

johnson

ps.the server has two nics. one is 192.168.10.1,another 192.168.10.252

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
another message from catalina.out
[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreConnector.begin: connectionReadyForRelease=false
what's it.

Best Regards

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
If I delete the connection in cocoon.xconf "Cannot lookup DataSources named"
appear

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
If jcd-alias not the same to cocoon.xconf,the name lookup fail

Best Regards

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
how fool I'm
just write wrong db-url in cocoon.xconf
must be postgresql
I wrote to postgres

ths for your help

Johnson

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
1.4.1.30
2.yes I have

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Johnson dijo:

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
I use tomcat 4.1.30 the same

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Johnson dijo:

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
the server is linux with cocoon 2.1.4 and postgreSQL 7.1.4 on it,tomcat is
5.0.18.
I use win xp,pgAdmin on it to connect the postgres.
there're in the same network,no firewall.
Druid is on server.

Best Regards

Johnson

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Johan Kok wrote:

> Got the following error  trying to compile cocoon after  CVS download:
>
> C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\AbstractI

Don't use 2.2 yet.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107600552608370&w=2

Geoff

Error compiling fresh CVS download

Posted by Johan Kok <jk...@in-corp.com>.
Got the following error  trying to compile cocoon after  CVS download:

C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\AbstractI
nterpreter.java:65: package org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util does
not exis
import org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil;
                                              ^
C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\AbstractI
nterpreter.java:186: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class PipelineUtil
location: class org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter
        PipelineUtil pipeUtil = new PipelineUtil();
        ^
C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\AbstractI
nterpreter.java:186: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class PipelineUtil
location: class org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter
        PipelineUtil pipeUtil = new PipelineUtil();
                                    ^
3 errors

BUILD FAILED
C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2\tools\targets\compile-build.xml:51: Compile
failed;
see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 1 minute 4 seconds

C:\Apache\cocoon\cocoon-2.2>

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
I can connect the database using pgAdminIII,and webmin.

Best Regards

Johnson
Re: Can not get Connection from DataSource

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
Plus Druid
Re: Can not get Connection from DataSource

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi:

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
1.I build a postgres in the same server,try to store in it.

2. the message is.
"file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js", line
8: uncaught JavaScript exception: at registration
(file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/test/flow/registration.js, Line
8): org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Cannot get Connection
from DataSource named //192.168.10.1:5432/test

The repository.xml package.jdo and the build.xml are gen by Druid 3.4.

Best Regards

Johnson