Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/22 20:09:57 UTC

dev.iks down and future hosting of Stanbol artefacts

Hi All,

I wanted to commit to trunk my changes for jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-1279 but for that I need to
have a data bundle which would download a solr index with my custom data.
Up until now the solr index was hosted on dev.iks server but this seems to
be down.
I saw that there is a mail thread which concludes that future artefacts
would be hosted on github. Can anybody give me more details about this?

Thanks,
Cristian

Re: dev.iks down and future hosting of Stanbol artefacts

Posted by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, github allows files under 2GB to be stored. Mine is 1.6 GB.
I didn't add my sites/entity-coref-dbpedia data bundle project to the
parent pom and into the maven build because it takes around 30 mins (from
my PC) to download the index, so it would lengthen the build considerably.
Anybody who wants to build that data bundle can reenable it in the parent
pom.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com>.