Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Karim Hamed-abdelouahab <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/28 17:32:58 UTC

[users@httpd] server name and site name, download problem

Hi,
I'm a new user of apache http server. The version of the http server
is 1.3.33 running on fedoracore 3.0 running with mod_ssl (DSO)

1. I want to set the name of the site like www.foo.fr, the domaine foo
is registred yet.
    Therefor I put the ServerName www.foo.fr in the virtualHost tag.
    like :
   <VirtualHost 214.244.54.34:443>

  #  General setup for the virtual host
  DocumentRoot "/var/www/foo_rep/web/"
  ServerName www.foo.fr
  But I couldn't to get the web page with www.foo.fr only with the ip
adresse of the machine.

2. I can't upload document more than one MB.
   Here is the config file of the apache.

#
# Timeout: The number of seconds before receives and sends time out.
#
Timeout 300

#
# KeepAlive: Whether or not to allow persistent connections (more than
# one request per connection). Set to "Off" to deactivate.
#
KeepAlive On

#
# MaxKeepAliveRequests: The maximum number of requests to allow
# during a persistent connection. Set to 0 to allow an unlimited amount.
# We recommend you leave this number high, for maximum performance.
#
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100

#
# KeepAliveTimeout: Number of seconds to wait for the next request from the
# same client on the same connection.
#
KeepAliveTimeout 600

Can someone help me.
Thank you.
Karim.

Re: [users@httpd] server name and site name, download problem

Posted by Karim Hamed-abdelouahab <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank for your help...

I have already cheked if there is another php.ini on the machine. No
other file under the name php.ini. I made the installation manually
with a source code of php. No distribution like rpm or other kind of
packages...

it fails after 15 seconds approximatively... :-(

Thank you.

Mr K. HAMED-ABDELOUAHAB

Re: [users@httpd] server name and site name, download problem

Posted by Abu Hurayrah <ab...@almaghrib.org>.