Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 08:06:40 UTC

[VOTE][Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.4.0 Release - Take2

Hi Devs,

  I have packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.4.0 release artifacts at
[1].  The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].

  Please test, review and vote on the release artifacts for Apache
  Axis2/C 1.4.0 release.

  I have tested and reviewed them, here is my +1

Thanks,
Dinesh

1. http://people.apache.org/~dinesh/release/Axis2C-1.4.0/
2. http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/KEYS

--
http://nethu.org

Re: [VOTE][Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.4.0 Release - Take2

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi,
I have tested source and binary distributions with Debian GNU/Linux
testing (lenny) and it works fine.
Here's my +1

Thanks

    ~sanjaya