Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Corliss <je...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/04 17:15:06 UTC

Streaming files from Tomcat thru JK and IIS: No Headers (?) [round2]

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my IIS/Tomcat integration
using the JK connector.  Regular pages and servlet
mapped extensions work fine, but when I try to send
files using the ServletOutputStream, it does not work
properly when going thru IIS<->JK<->Tomcat.  I wind up
getting the content returned to the browser with
absolutely no headers (at least from the perspective
of doing a "View Source" on the returned "page").  I
am setting headers including content type, length, and
disposition.  Also, if I go directly to Tomcat using
its port #, the files come down the wire with the
headers and all and the appropriate plug-ins get
called by the browser, etc.

Anyone seen this problem before and maybe know a
solution for this?

Thanks,
JC