Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hemanth Kumar Kanamarlapudi <he...@mindtree.com> on 2010/02/24 11:22:33 UTC

Help Required on Service Entity Condition Access

Hi All,

I have the below requirement,

I have a service written in minilang which updates an entity with the new values passed to it.
When this service is called I am also triggering a service eca which invokes another service method.
Now I need to pass a parameter to the method invoked by eca which will be the old value (before updating) of one attribute of the entity which is updated.

Please let me know if we can achieve this by any way?

Thanks and Regards
Hemanth

________________________________

Re: Help Required on Service Entity Condition Access

Posted by Awdesh Parihar <aw...@gmail.com>.
Try with this, set event="invoke"

    <eca service="xyz" event="invoke">
      <action service="abc mode="sync"/>
    </eca>

Thanks & Regards
Awdesh Singh Parihar
Hotwax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
awdesh.parihar@hotwaxmedia.com
direct: +91 - 989.335.1789

Re: Help Required on Service Entity Condition Access

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.
hi Hemanth,

Please refer secas_ledger.xml file for your problem.

--
Thanks
Brajesh Patel

HotWax Media