Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/03/20 20:50:07 UTC

[Fwd: Do *you* have a signed ASF CLA on file??]

Humm,

I was a bit Shocked to see Glen, Rainer, Ryan, Shawn, Danny and Jason on
this list.
I'm hoping this was a mistake.  Mine was lost once, but I checked up and
persisted.

Please do this by the weekend.  I don't really plan to ask nicely
again.  (I've asked nicely many many times).

-Andy

Re: [Fwd: Do *you* have a signed ASF CLA on file??]

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Being in austrailia and it potentially taking a long period of time
(like a freaking month) or costing too much... is a valid excuse in my
opinion.   however, you know how I am...

-Andy

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Rainer Klute wrote:

>>I was a bit Shocked to see Glen, Rainer, Ryan, Shawn, Danny and Jason on
>>this list.
>>

>I wasn't even aware that there is something to sign. At least it is on my to
>do list now.
>
>Best regards
>Rainer Klute

WHOA, you MUST have forgotten.  I KNOW I requested everyone to sign this.

In any case.  In 2 weeks I start moving that commit privs are revoked to
anyone who hasn't signed and faxed or mailed.  Not to be nasty just to
be safe.  That should help with the "todo" list priority.

Posted by Rainer Klute <ra...@gmx.de>.

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH
Dipl.-Inform.

Re: [Fwd: Do *you* have a signed ASF CLA on file??]

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Excellent.  Thanks Shawn! :-)

Posted by Shawn Laubach <sh...@cox.net>.
Faxed mine yesterday.