Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/21 18:05:01 UTC

Reset service problem

Hi,

I started Tomcat with the -Dorg.apache.tapestry.enable-reset-service=true
option.

I try to call the reset service with the following ServiceLink:

<a jwcid="@ServiceLink"
   service="'reset'"
   disabled="ognl:false"
   parameters="ognl:page.pageName"

  reset
</a>

On loading the page the following error:

Engine does not implement a service named ''reset''.

The following code

gives true so the reset service is really enabled.

I have sub-classed the BaseEngine. The Engine only overrides the
createGlobal(RequestContext context) method with a very simple implementation.

Any idea?

Oscar

Re: Reset service problem

Posted by Danny Mandel <dm...@tolweb.org>.
Try removing the single quotes around reset.  So it should be
service="reset" instead of service="'reset'".

Hope that helps,
Danny