Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jherschel <jh...@quarry.com> on 2003/08/08 19:21:13 UTC

Anyone running jk2 with Stronghold 4.0?

I emailed the list earlier in the week and was told that the WARP connector
was deprecated and not much fun to use.  Unfortunately, we use Stronghold on
our web servers here and WARP is the only connector provided.  Has anyone on
this list gotten jk2 to run with Stronghold? How did you get it installed?

I mailed the Stronghold list and have not gotten any kind of reply and
Google doesn't turn anything up.

Thanks!

James

RE: Anyone running jk2 with Stronghold 4.0?

Posted by jherschel <jh...@quarry.com>.
I'll try to install from source, I'm sure it would work though I'd rather
stick with RPMs ... As far as I understand it, Stronghold used to use a
proprietary SSL engine with versions < 3.0 - Version 4.0 now uses OpenSSL.
I'll give it a shot and let you know.

Thanks for your reply,

James Herschel

I'm going to guess an say that you should try to install it just like the
instructions say to install JK2 on apache.

As I remember stronghold is apache with a proprietary ssl module.  I don't
see how that would prevent the apache from loading the JK2 module.

-e

Posted by "Eric J. Pinnell" <er...@iCky.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "Eric J. Pinnell" <er...@iCky.org>.