Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <re...@apache.org> on 2017/09/06 08:32:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.4 retired

Dear users of Apache Jackrabbit,

the Apache Jackrabbit Team has decided that since the 2.4 branch of the
project looks like not being used anymore to drop support and deprecate
this version. Previous branch, tags and releases will still be available
for future references, but will not show up on the download page anymore.

Users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest stable versions (2.14 for
Java 7, 2.12 for Java 6).

See <http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/downloads.html> and
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4163> for further information.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.4 retired

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yep

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.