Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sagar Chaturvedi <sa...@nectechnologies.in> on 2013/05/31 07:56:51 UTC

Highlighting fields

Sorry for wrong subject. Corrected it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sagar Chaturvedi [mailto:sagar.chaturvedi@nectechnologies.in]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 11:25 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Support for Mongolian language

Hi,

On solr admin UI, in a query I am trying to highlight some fields. I have set hl = true, given name of comma separated fields in hl.fl but fields are not getting highlighted. Any insights?

Regards,
Sagar

DISCLAIMER:
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. .

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NEC or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .

RE: Highlighting fields

Posted by Sagar Chaturvedi <sa...@nectechnologies.in>.
Apologies for the mistake. Will always take care of it.

Please do not use an existing message thread for another topic - that is known as "thread hijacking" and is a very discourteous thing to do. Please start a new message thread. You didn't "correct" the subject line, you CHANGED it. Please DO NOT do that on this list!

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Highlighting fields

Re: Highlighting fields

Posted by Shreejay <sh...@gmail.com>.
Didn't notice the original message. Sorry about that.

--
Shreejay

Re: Highlighting fields

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.