Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Varun Deep <vd...@ygconsultants.com> on 2008/05/23 07:56:41 UTC

Problem with implementation of pagination with display tag in Struts2

To all

Hi, I want to implement pagination on my web application, for that I
want to use the "display tag". Can any one tell or suggest the step by
step process needed to implement the "display tag"(means how to
configure the struts2 application). I am using Struts2. I will be very
much thank full to you.

Thanks in advace

Varun

Re: Problem with implementation of pagination with display tag in Struts2

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.
You are missing the Apache commons-lang jar from your classpath.
http://commons.apache.org/lang/ has what you need.

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM, Varun Deep <vd...@ygconsultants.com> wrote:

> I really thankful for you advice
>
>  I implemented the thing in the way you suggest me. but when I put the
> Following code in the page it giving me the following exceptional
> message.
>
> The line I put in the code:
> <%@ taglib uri="http://displaytag.sf.net" prefix="display"%>
>
> <s:set name="list" value="listOfEmployee" />
>                <display:table name="list" pagesize="4"
>                        id="empresult">
>                        <display:column property="name" title="Name" />
>                </display:table>
>
> Exceptions:
>
> 1.
> javax.servlet.ServletException:rg/apache/commons/lang/UnhandledException
>
> 2.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/commons/lang/UnhandledExceptio
>
> 3.
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledExcept
> ion
>

> please help me in this
>
> thanks
>
> varun

Jim Kiley
Technical Consultant | Summa
[p] 412.258.3346 [m] 412.445.1729
http://www.summa-tech.com

RE: Problem with implementation of pagination with display tag in Struts2

--
Jherald Gerome Lacambra

Re: Problem with implementation of pagination with display tag in Struts2

Posted by "Engr. Jherald Gerome Lacambra" <jg...@gmail.com>.

--
Jherald Gerome Lacambra