Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2004/01/15 17:33:19 UTC

[VOTE] Starting log4cxx incubation

Hello all,

Given that including log4cxx into Apache Logging Services is within
the mandate of the Logging Services project, given that log4cxx
already ships with an Apache License and ASF copyright and given that
log4cxx developers have expressed interest in joining the Logging
Services project, I propose that log4cxx committers be granted
committer access once they have sent in their CLAs.

A positive vote will also start offthe incubation process for
the log4cxx project.

Here is my vote:

[X] +1, grant committer access to log4cxx developers with CLA
[ ]  0, I don't know/care
[ ] -1, no, that's a bad idea because...

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: [VOTE] Starting log4cxx incubation

Posted by Paul Smith <pa...@lawlex.com.au>.