Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/04/12 11:56:01 UTC

New Video Series: CloudStack Integrations

Hello all,

I am excited to share the new initiative in our community: CloudStack Integrations.

In a series of technical solutions briefs and video interviews, we will present different integrations, which CloudStack supports. The ready content will be distributed on our channels and also heavily promoted by the integration partners. This will help us to get more visibility on the market and will provide additional layer of exposure for CloudStack.

Meet our first participant in the initiative: LINBIT - Reliable Open-Source Block Storage Solution
Download the Solution Brief for the integration: https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/cloudstack-integrations-linbit-open-source
Watch the video interview with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6UW8BtI1uo

Kind regards,