Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by bjbhutkar <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 12:32:09 UTC

CCIndex for cassandra

Hello HBase,

I am a cassandra user and i want to implement the CCIndex scheme in
cassandra. Can anyone help me to understand the CCIndex code ? I want to
modify the CCIndex code so that it will use the Cassandra's APIs.

Re: CCIndex for cassandra

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
You are mailing a HBase mailing list. Since your only interest seems centered around Cassandra, you should ask your question on a mailing list of theirs.

Re: CCIndex for cassandra

Posted by bjbhutkar <bh...@gmail.com>.

Re: CCIndex

Posted by bjbhutkar <bh...@gmail.com>.
[...]