Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Scott Schwab <ss...@tripos.com> on 2004/07/12 17:22:15 UTC

SOAP processing suggestions

All,
I am new to Cocoon and to using Axis, so I need some advice.

This is what I want to do:

- Have my webapp be Cocoon, running under JBoss.
     (Done Cocoon 2.1.5 with JBoss 3.2.3 is running)

- In this environment, have AXIS request handled,
     presumably  through the
org.apache.cocoon.components.axis.SoapServerImpl class.
    -- some AXIS request are RPC based
    -- other AXIS request are Message based, with attachments
    -- the request come in as SOAP request and are returned as SOAP

- Through this, or some other mechanism, is it possible to send the SOAP
request
   through sitemap matchers, and use them to respond.

- Can I just use stylesheet and  transformers to handle the "parsing" of
SOAP request and generation of
   SOAP responses, if I add my own transformers for specific task?

Any suggestion would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,

Scott Schwab