Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org> on 2019/12/20 16:33:42 UTC

[ALC] Request to establish ALC in Warsaw

Hi,

It would be awesome to establish ALC in Warsaw. I'm (Apache Airflow committer) happy to start it together with Jarek Potiuk (Apache Airflow PMC).

We already had workshops for first time contributors to Airflow and we see that there's a lot of interest in Apache and its projects.  Also it would be great to meet other local contributors.

Best,
Tomek Urbaszek

Re: [ALC] Request to establish ALC in Warsaw

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Thank you Andrzej, please accept my apologies for the typo!
Also thank you so much for supporting and being part of ALC Warsaw.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Posted by Andrzej Białecki <ab...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Done, thank you Jarek!

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <po...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hello ALC Warsaw team,

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

wrote:

> Hi Warsaw team,
>
> Hope you are doing well.
> As I mentioned in my recent separate email thread,
> ComDev team concluded and documented [1] various aspects of setting up
> and operating the Apache Local Community (ALC).
> As a next step, we are working on setting up the new ALCs, we will
> keep you posted on the progress.
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/alc
>
> Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> www.apache.org
>
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 3:25 PM Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Tomek,
> >
> > We are glad to hear from you.
> > The ALC proposal is still in discussion with the board, and hopefully
> > will be concluded soon.
> >
> > Will keep you posted on the progress, thank you for your patience.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Swapnil M Mane,
> > www.apache.org
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 2:57 AM Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Swapnil,
> > >
> > > Is there any update on establishing ALC in Warsaw?
> > > We can't wait to organize the first meetup :)
> > >
> > > Bests,
> > > Tomek

> board,

> Airflow committer) happy to start it together with Jarek Potiuk (Apache
> Airflow PMC).

> and we see that there's a lot of interest in Apache and its projects.  Also
> it would be great to meet other local contributors.

+48 660 796 129

Re: [ALC] Request to establish ALC in Warsaw

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi Warsaw team,

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hello Tomek,