Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 01:34:29 UTC

oozie-site bootstrap project

Mohammad,

Attached you'll find a TAR with a maven project we can use to
bootstrap Apache Oozie's site.

I've taken it from Alfredo's, you may want to check Alfredo's
buildingIt page for details on how I was pushing the site life once
generated. It should be something along those lines.

Thxs.

Alejandro

Re: oozie-site bootstrap project

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
Mohammad,

Whirr uses Maven site plugin to generate their site, they don't use
APT, they use XDOC.

Looking at their syntax of source of documentation, I've strongly
prefer APT over XDOC, as it is more natural to ready and less error
prone (given that we'll be using plain text editor for it)

Thanks.

Alejandro

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.