Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 10:20:01 UTC

How great the progress you make!

How great progress you guys make in this half year! Ofbiz have ajax, groovy,
Visual theme and so lots of improvements. I'm very exciting to see that, and
have to learn more about Ofbiz :)
After half year busy in some other projects, I can back to the Ofbiz now and
say hello to everyone again.

Re: How great the progress you make!

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Weizhan,