Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 10:11:52 UTC

[Triplesec][Build] Having problem in importing to Eclipse

Hi,

I am trying to import Triplesec trunk (with dependencies) into Eclipse
but I have not been successful yet. After a mvn eclipse:eclipse all
project and classpath files are created without problems as it seems.
However when I try to import all of the projects including
dependencies (from ApacheDS) Eclipse can only find a couple of the
ApacheDS projects although they exist there with required Eclipse meta
files.

Any ideas, experiences?

--
Ersin

Re: [Triplesec][Build] Having problem in importing to Eclipse

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
This also applies to the ApacheDS 1.0.x branch. So this in a problem
with ApacheDS 1.0.x project structure, not Triplesec. And I cannot
still solve the pb.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org

Re: [Triplesec][Build] Having problem in importing to Eclipse

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hmmm this sounds odd.  Sounds like you might not be doing the mvn
eclipse:eclipse in the topmost directory?  Check and make sure you're in the
parent of all the subprojects even above the triplesec directory.

Alex