Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/03 22:25:01 UTC

[VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

Hello Camel Developers

This is a vote for Preview release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

What's new:

1. First preview of Karavan Operator 🎉
2. Kamelets 0.9.2
3. Camel 3.18.3
4. Quarkus 2.13.3.Final
5. Deployment from VS Code
6. First preview of Dashboard
7. Export routes as PNG image

VS Code Extension (notes and extension)
https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/releases/tag/3.18.5

Karavan Operator installation instructions:
https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/blob/main/karavan-cloud/README.md

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

My +1 is here

Thanks,
Marat

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

Posted by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for participating in the vote.
The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 4 (Otavio Rodolfo Piske, Zineb Bendhiba, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré)

+1 non-binding: 2 (Pasquale Congiusti, Marat Gubaidullin)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Karavan 3.18.5 shortly.

Have a nice day,
Marat

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Marat!

--
Zineb Bendhiba

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks!

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 3.18.5

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Thanks!