Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Enrico Teotti <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 09:04:05 UTC

STOMP remove Durable Subscriber

Hi,
I successfully created a Durable Subscriber for a Topic using STOMP.
I can see it from jconsole, but I can't find how to remove it. After I
do UNSUBSCRIBE the subscriber is still there. There is actually a
button in jconsole, but there must be a way to do it via STOMP, right?
:-)
Cheers,
Enrico

Re: STOMP remove Durable Subscriber

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
The patch attached to the issue should solve the problem now.

Cheers

-----

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@ttmsolutions.com>.

Posted by Enrico Teotti <en...@gmail.com>.
I am running:

--
Enrico Teotti
IT consultant, accessible web sites and web applications

http://www.teotti.com

Re: STOMP remove Durable Subscriber

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Hi,