Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2012/06/06 14:02:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] WEB-INF/beans.xml and Java CDI spec compliance

Hi all

Romain made me aware of that the examples in fediz are not compliant with the CDI spec which means you can't deploy the samples in a JEE6 server.

The resource location WEB-INF/beans.xml is used by CDI.

I've scanned our CXF examples and figured out 53 cases where WEB-INF/beans.xml is used.

IMHO, we should change it.

What do you think about the following proposal: WEB-INF/spring-config.xml?

Thanks

Oli

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com<http://owulff.blogspot.com/>
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

<http://coders.talend.com>Talend Application Integration Division http://www.talend.com

RE: [DISCUSS] WEB-INF/beans.xml and Java CDI spec compliance

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
(Intended to send it to dev but selected the wrong one ;-)

I think I choose applicationContext.xml in fediz also instead of introducing a new filename.

Thanks
Oli

------

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
lapse on my side... moved the discussion to dev list

for those of you who want to follow:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/RE-DISCUSS-WEB-INF-beans-xml-and-Java-CDI-spec-compliance-td5709190.html

--
Glen Mazza
Talend Community Coders

Re: [DISCUSS] WEB-INF/beans.xml and Java CDI spec compliance

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.