Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/08/16 07:42:51 UTC

VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

All of the bugs in the 3.0.0 queue are closed except for the logo (which
can wait until -final) and the GPG key (which would probably best be
fixed for -rc1, but could wait in a pinch), so I propose that we issue
release candidate #1.

+1 is my vote

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
+1

Re: VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:42:51PM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> fixed for -rc1, but could wait in a pinch), so I propose that we issue
> release candidate #1.

+1

the logo and the GPG key aren't really related to a rc release, but
need to be finalized for -final.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
BS (bee ess): n. An uninformed statement.

Re: VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Monday 16 August 2004 07:42 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> All of the bugs in the 3.0.0 queue are closed [...]

Yeah, finally :)

+1 on a RC1

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Re: VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
+1 for rc1 release.

Michael

Re: VOTE: make a 3.0.0-rc1 release

Posted by Henry Stern <he...@stern.ca>.
+1

Posted by Jesus Climent <je...@hispalinux.es>.
On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:42:51PM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> All of the bugs in the 3.0.0 queue are closed except for the logo (which
> can wait until -final) and the GPG key (which would probably best be
> fixed for -rc1, but could wait in a pinch), so I propose that we issue
> release candidate #1.
>
> +1 is my vote

If my vote counts for anything, +1

I have bugs in the debian bug system waiting for forwarding, which i cannot
put today in the bugzilla. They are mostly related with documentation changes
and man updates. I will forward them asap.

The spanish translations will not make it. Carlos is not SLA aproved and i
have not had the time to update them, because of personal problems (an
accident killed 2 of my friends recently).

Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.4.26|Helsinki Finland
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

What is "real"? How do you define "real"?
		--Morpheus (The Matrix)