Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Asha Kang <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 02:56:48 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Asking about Lucene.net License

Hi this is Asha Kang from Korea.

the reason i`m writing this email is that I`d like to make sure which
license Lucene.net is following.
Now I`m developing Search Engine by using Lucene.net.
As I know, Lucene.net follows apache licene 2.0.
but my co-woker told me that some classes included in lucene.net`s dll
could follow GPL License.
So now I`m confused.
Are there any classes following GPL LICENSE?
Do I need to follow two license apache license 2.0 and  GPL LICENSE?

I'm looking forward to replying from you.

bset regards

Asha Kang.

RE: [Lucene.Net] Asking about Lucene.net License

Posted by Scott Lombard <lo...@gmail.com>.
The answer is no.  None of the code within Lucene.Net is GPL.   All Apache
products are under the Apache License.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Scott Lombard <lo...@gmail.com>.
Asha,