Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by eric chacon <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/08 15:04:56 UTC

Relative Path Problem

I am running Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache (using mod_jk).

I have several .jsp's with relative paths to .css and images (gifs and
jpgs), which are not found when I call the page from port 80.

They are found when I call the jsp from 8080.

Looking at the Apache log, I see that Apache is looking for the files in
it's htdoc doc-root, instead of in the Tomcat directories.

I suppose I could replace the relative paths with an absolute path, but I
susepct I'm doing something simple wrong--

How do I tell Apache-Tomcat to look for files relative to a JSP in the
tomcat/webapps/mysite directory from that heirarchy?

Thanks,

Eric
chaconeric@hotmail.com

RE: Relative Path Problem

Posted by Ross Dyson <rd...@reef.com>.
Did you do an alias of the directory for your jsps, like

alias /myjsps/ c:/tomcat/jsprootdir/

in httpd.conf?