Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/11/29 23:40:36 UTC

Status of Groovy and JSF in trunk?

Guys,

When clicking around in the samples of the trunk I tried groovy in the
scratchpad, but none of the samples work. What's the status?

Also: the cardemo in the Faces block doesn't work correctly (pipeline to
javadocs missing and selecting the US for "english" doesn't do anything).

Just noticing.

Bye, Helma

Re: Status of Groovy and JSF in trunk?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

> Also: the cardemo in the Faces block doesn't work correctly (pipeline to
> javadocs missing and selecting the US for "english" doesn't do anything).

Yes, no javadocs.

All controls on first page works for me: "English" link, "English" button, and
clicking on the map on US works also. There is one caveat: if you use back
button you have to click twice - this is JSF peculiarity.

Vadim