Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Patrick Boren <pa...@outlook.com> on 2017/08/17 20:05:26 UTC

[AOO-Templates]

Hello,

I am writing to ask how to create an account for the templates for Open Office.  I could not find a link anywhere that said “Create an account”?

Looking forward to any help you can give me.

Regards,

Patrick Boren

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 20:05 17/08/2017 +0000, Patrick Boren wrote:
>I am writing to ask how to create an account for the templates for
>Open Office. I could not find a link anywhere that said "Create an account"?

Are you sure you need one? You do not need an account in order to
download templates, only to upload your own creations or to rate existing ones.

o Go to the templates web site: https://templates.openoffice.org/ .
o Click the Login button at top right.
o On the User account page, select the "Create new account" tab.
o Fill out the form.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker