Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Morowitz, Michael" <mm...@playboy.com> on 2004/04/03 00:02:39 UTC

MockStrutsTestCase.verifyForward(name) annoyance

I have just discovered that verifyForward(name) in MockStrutsTestCase
does not actually verify an ActionForward object, rather it verifies
just the forward path.

For example, if I have two actions defined that go to the same exact
path, either forward returned will verify against the other using
verifyForward(name).  I noticed this when I wanted to see a test fail by
switching the name of the forwards that I was testing against.

Why doesn't it verify that the forward names are the same in addition to
the paths?  This seems like a hole to me.  Any thoughts?

Michael