Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 19:55:38 UTC

Nominations for the first Onami chair

What is a chair?

the chair speaks to the board on the projects behalf. He reports
projects issues and writes a report regularly. Besides that, he is a
normal PMC member with binding vote.

I would like to nominate Simone Tripodi to become the first chair of Onami.

Without him, this project wouldn't happen. He is a very motivating
person and experienced ASF committer. And he is the most active person
at Onami.

Please give your nominations as reply or show your support for Simone.

Note: this is not an official vote, its just collecting names.

Cheers
Christian

Re: Nominations for the first Onami chair

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
+1 for Simone

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
+1 Simone as Chair

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
Simo go for president! :)

+1

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke

Re: Nominations for the first Onami chair

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
or Sim1 :P

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
S+1mone

or +1 for Simone !!!

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
BIG +1 for Simone :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Nominations for the first Onami chair

Posted by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 15 Mar 2013, at 18:55, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> What is a chair?
>
> the chair speaks to the board on the projects behalf. He reports
> projects issues and writes a report regularly. Besides that, he is a
> normal PMC member with binding vote.
>
> I would like to nominate Simone Tripodi to become the first chair of Onami.

wholehearted +1

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.