Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Holbrook <jh...@empoweris.com> on 2008/02/11 18:16:54 UTC

Dell Laptop Givaway SPAM's

Has anyone seen the dell laptop giveaway spam's over the weekend we
started to get a large volume of them? Any suggestions for a rule from
anyone who has seen them?

Best Regards,

Jason Holbrook

Chief Technology Integrator / Partner

Empower Information Systems

jholbrook@empoweris.com

weblog.empoweris.com <http://weblog.empoweris.com/>

www.empoweris.com

Skype: holbrook.jason

Gtalk: jaholbrook

757-320-2667 (Direct)

757-273-9399 (office)

757-715-1944 (cell)

866-477-1544 (toll free)

This message is being sent by or on behalf of Empower Information
Systems. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that
is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender Jason Holbrook immediately by e-mail
jholbrook@empoweris.com and delete all copies of this message.

Empower Information Systems operates under a zero spam policy. If you
believe this message to be spam, please contact abuse@empoweris.com

Re: Dell Laptop Givaway SPAM's

Posted by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net>.
On Monday 11 February 2008, Jason Holbrook wrote:
>Has anyone seen the dell laptop giveaway spam's over the weekend we
>started to get a large volume of them? Any suggestions for a rule from
>anyone who has seen them?

I fed them to sa-learn --spam at an equally high rate of speed.  /dev/nulled
25 of them but none have been rx'd since the logs were rotated.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)