Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2018/07/26 13:22:28 UTC

Solr connection, max connections and CPU

Hallo, I setup solr connection in the "Output connections" of Manifold

I don't understand if there is a relation between "Max Connections" and the number of CPUs in the host.

Could you help me ti understand it?

Thanks a lot
Mario

Re: Solr connection, max connections and CPU

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mario,

There is no connection between the number of CPUs and the number output
connections.  You pick the maximum number of output connections based on
the number of listening threads that you can use at the same time in Solr.

Karl