Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2007/08/22 22:30:37 UTC

Re: Axis2 RE: HTTP Connections are not closed correctly

I am trying to address similar issue of too many open connections sitting in wait state when we have large number of invocations.

But looking at the code, the HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT expects a boolean. Are you sure changing that to an httpClient object fixes the issue for you?

Does it reduce the number of connections in the wait state ?

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen

Posted by Bjoern Krueger <kr...@tyntec.biz>.
Hi,

for me changing the HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_Client Constant from a
boolean to a httpClient solved the problem of reusing the opened
connections, so that there aren´t so many connections in wait state.

Regards

Björn Krüger