Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MatiasUrbieta <mu...@gpi.com.ar> on 2009/05/12 18:37:47 UTC

Problem deploying complex SU using a lightweight containaer and maven plugin

Hi, I'm facing an issue at deploying phase of a complex Service Unit that
comprises several service mix component declared.
I have a the "Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0" exception if only if i have several
component declared in the xbean.xml. Then leaving just one component
declared it works well but forces me to have several SU artifacts(
projects).
The su ยด s pom.xml includes both dependencies ( http and eip).
Next i present a configuration file that defines two components.

<beans xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
    xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
	xmlns:authz="http://xxxfoo"
	xmlns:eip="http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0"
	xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"

	<http:endpoint service="authz:requestInput" endpoint="endpoint"
		targetService="authz:routingSlip"

.... />

	 <eip:static-routing-slip service="authz:routingSlip"
	endpoint="routingSlipEndpoint">

    <eip:targets>
    </eip:targets>

  </eip:static-routing-slip>