Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Htira Walid <ht...@lycos.com> on 2005/08/17 09:54:49 UTC

Problems with juddi,

Hello,

please i have many problem with juddi 09.rc4. I installed it=20
successfully, but when i try via the console get_authToken API call=20
with user id juddi and password juddi i have a fatal error.

please can you help me, i tried all possibilities but i didn't success.

-- this the request ----
<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <soapenv:Body>
      <get_authToken generic=3D"2.0" xmlns=3D"urn:uddi-org:api_v2"
        userID=3D"juddi"
        cred=3D"juddi"/>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

--- this is the response

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
     <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
     <faultstring></faultstring>
     <detail>
      <dispositionReport generic=3D"2.0" operator=3D"Apache.org"
xmlns=3D"urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
       <result errno=3D"10500">
        <errInfo errCode=3D"E_fatalError" xsi:type=3D"xsd:string">A
serious technical
exception has occurred while processing the request. An
internal UDDI server
error has occurred. Please report this error to the UDDI server
administrator.</errInfo>
       </result>
      </dispositionReport>
     </detail>
    </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

thanks,

Nerox Galaxy

Re: Problems with juddi,

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
Which app server are you using? Which database? Can you confirm that the
datasource has been correctly configured in your application server? What is
the happyjuddi.jsp page reporting?
 Steve